Door repairs and replacements
If your door is faulty in any way, we can fix it right away. Over the years we’ve been asked to repair broken locks, replace handles and letterboxes, fit new seals, and many other relatively small actions that make a huge difference. The result is your old door being given a new lease of life for a very affordable price.
New doors are a strong investment
Looking to improve your home’s entrances? Our wide range of brand new uPVC and composite doors will instantly upgrade your property and make it the envy of your neighbours.
The team here at Total Home Developments can supply and install the very best front and back doors in a variety of designs, colours and finishes, so we guarantee you’ll find one that perfectly suits your individual style.
The benefits of new doors
New doors don’t just look fantastic, they also come with a bunch of valuable benefits:
• Thermal efficiency helps you to keep your home at a comfortable temperature more easily, which could even result in reduced utility bills
• Less heat escaping the property helps you to run a greener, more eco-friendly home
• Draughts and cold spots are eliminated thanks to thick materials and strong seals
• Robust, insulated frames reduce noise from passing traffic, noisy neighbours, lawnmowers and barking dogs
• The wide range of designs allows you to choose doors that offer either visibility into your front garden or absolute privacy
• New doors can significantly increase the value of your property, especially when they’re replacing tired old versions
Greater home security
One of the top features of new doors is that they increase the security levels of your home. Classic uPVC doors are built to be strong, secure and reliable, plus they look clean and fresh all year round.
Then we have composite doors, which are the toughest and most resilient option on the market. They’re super strong and almost impossible to break into unless the criminal happens to have a bulldozer, complemented by laminated glass that’s very hard to crack.
Modern uPVC and composite doors are designed for minimal maintenance and easy cleaning. All they need is a quick wipe with a sponge or a cloth and they look brand new in minutes.
Doors built to last
Responding to the increased need for home security, doors are so much stronger than they used to be. In fact, even doors that were installed just a couple of decades ago won’t be as strong as the ones we can supply and install.
The durable structure, weather-resistant surface and attention to detail that goes into new doors means that they’ll do you proud for dozens of years to come.
Working with leading brands
Total Home Developments is committed to only supplying uPVC doors that pass our stringent quality assurance policy. As for composite doors, we solely use the Solidor brand because it guarantees unparalleled strength, security and thermal efficiency whilst looking absolutely incredible.
We offer finance options
Working to a budget or simply want to spread the cost? Ask us about our flexible finance options.